Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO “friendly” site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building, and more
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Basic knowledge of web copywriting and graphic design and how they relate to SEO functionality
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Up to date knowledge on new technologies and desire to stay current
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
- Conducting thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement
- Upgrading website code, servers, and other areas to increase site speed
- Consolidating CSS files and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- After successfully completing the initial training period you should also be able to perform technical SEO analysis to uncover errors as well as provide and implement the appropriate solutions