We are seeking a RN Supervisor at Paoli Hospital! The Supervisor position provides shift accountability through leadership and technical advice on the daily operation of the area. Maintains continuity of care through accurate shift reports, appropriate distribution of personnel resources, participation in performance assessment and improvement, review of equipment and supply management and observation of staff performance. This position has the opportunity to take on additional hours as a Clinical Nurse on our Med/Surg Unit to obtain full-time benefits including PTO, 401K, Medical Benefits and more!
Opportunities at IU Health Paoli Critical Access Hospital
- Working at a smaller facility is a fantastic way to start your nursing career and learn at a reasonable pace
- We provide a supportive environment with many seasoned nurses to mentor and guide
- We have a strong nursing shared governance therefore you will have a voice in your practice
- We are a Pathways Designated location
Paoli has OB, ED, Med/surg that also cares for the pediatric population. We have swing beds that are also available on this unit for the patient population needing rehab services.
We are searching for individuals who are compassionate, serve with a purpose, are dedicated to supporting their team, and who seek excellence every day. Are you excited about the chance to be a part of a dynamic organization and team? Apply today!
Responsible for acting as the hospital’s administration representative to personnel, patients, visitors and the community on the off-shifts; maintaining a collaborative relationship, both interdepartmentally and intra-departmentally; facilitating communication; resolving problems and promoting quality patient care.
- Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) required or relevant experience.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires completion Clinical Specialty Professional Certification within 1 year upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant experience.
Looking to build your career at a growing company? Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!