– Monday through Friday –
Infinity Rehab is looking for a Rehab Administrative Assistant. This non-clinical role in our Therapy Department is responsible for administrative and scheduling duties. The successful candidate will be a positive team player, an out-of-the-box thinker, creative, and fiscally responsible with excellent computer capabilities and strong communication skills.
- Admit new patients.
- Schedule patient and therapist caseloads.
- Communicate with other healthcare professionals in these skilled nursing facilities to maintain accurate records.
- Manage and implement all clerical functions of the department while following all of Infinity Rehab’s policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
What Can We Offer You?
Infinity Rehab offers a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary between full- time, part-time, and on-call employment.
Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
- 1 year(s): medical billing
- 1 year(s): healthcare industry
- High School or equiv or better